To Place an Order Call Toll Free
For Professional / Nutritional Assistance
- All Products
- Flamasil Uric Acid Cleanser
- GC - Uric Acid Cleanser
- Probiotic Therapy
- (out of Stock) Gout Vitamins Body Boost with Green Superfoods
- Are You Inflamed?
- Sugar and Disease
- E-Mail Me Information
INFLAMMATION: WHEN A GOOD THING GOES BAD
Inflammation is a natural, thriving mechanism of the immune system. Acute inflammatory response is a way to fire at and ward off disease and infection, as well as to fuel cellular regeneration. We all require a healthy measure of inflammation in order to survive. What happens when the body feels as though it is constantly under an attack of some sort? What if the inflammatory response persists and you are plagued with an incessant slow burning fire inside of you? This is precisely when a good thing, goes bad. The body is amazingly resilient, but relies solely upon communication between the major systems within the body (the endocrine, digestive, respiratory/cardiovascular, and the central nervous system) in order to function and heal properly. When chronic inflammation is present, these systems can no longer communicate, and disease is virtually inevitable. Which system in the body is affected most can determine the type of disease that will befall you personally. In any event, inflammation is often linked as an underlying cause leading to several serious conditions from Asthma to Arthritis and many others in between, even as far-reaching as Obesity and Alzheimer’s.
Symptoms of chronic inflammation:
• Chronic body aches and pains
• Joint pain and stiffness
• Visible aging signs
• Fatigue & Irritability
• Indigestion/Acid Reflux
• Frequent infections & Slow Healing
• Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Problems
• Dry Eyes & Blurry Vision
• Skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, etc.
• Weight changes/Obesity
• Urinary tract infections
INTERNAL INFLAMMATION AND ITS PATH OF DESTRUCTION:
Causes of chronic inflammation:
• Environmental Toxins
• Low grade viral, fungal, and bacterial infections
• Chronic, low-grade food sensitivities
• Digestive bacteria imbalances
• Diet and Lifestyle
• Gout/Arthritis/Osteoarthritis/Rheumatory/Lupus/Fibromyalgia/Undiagnosed Joint & Muscle Pain- Inflammatory cells called cytokines lead to the production of enzymes that attack the tissues and break down cartilage in joints. (click article links below to learn more on this subject)
- Inflammatory Joint Diseases Explained
- Do Joint Diseases Raise Heart Disease Risks?
• Diabetes- Inflammatory chemicals release TNF which make cells resistant to insulin.
- Does Inflammation Cause Diabetes?
- Inflammation Linked To Diabetes and Depression
• Heart Disease/Stroke/Athersclerosis- Inflammation causes artery clogging
- Are you at risk for heart disease from inflammation?
- Chronic inflammation: The new science behind America's deadliest diseases
- Systemic Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disease in Chronic Kidney Disease
• Accelerated Aging- Inflammation causes wrinkles
- Inflammation and your sagging skin explained
- Fast Track Aging Via Chronic Inflammation
• Skin Disorders/Allergies- Inflammation that releases chemicals causing imbalances and healthy bacteria destruction. Results show in both internal and external reactions and heightened sensitivities on many levels.
- Understanding Inflammation Related to Skin Diseases
- Food Allergies, Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases
• IBS/Colitis/Crohn’s- Inflammatory cells are found in abundance in either or both the large and small intestines producing results that could determine your symptoms and in turn your diagnosis.
- IBS Science- low grade inflammation and IBS connection discovered?
- Is inflammation at the heart of Crohn's Disease?
• Asthma & COPD- Both driven by inflammation of the lungs and airways. Asthma is typically the result of allergies (again still inflammation) and often referred to as a "rash" in the lungs. COPD is the result of long term inflammation that has caused destruction actually plugging the airways.
- Causes And Triggers Of Asthma: Understanding Inflammation
- Systemic Inflammation in COPD
• Alzheimer’s- Chronic inflammation revs up the transportation of a protein known as amyloid beta protein into the brain leading to neurological damage.
- Chronic inflammation in the brain leads the way to Alzheimer's disease
- Chronic Inflammation and Alzheimer’s
• Cancer- a multi-faceted link driving cancer initiation and promotion as a result of increased production of pro-inflammatory mediators that mediate tumor cell proliferation, transformation, metastasis, survival, invasion, angiogenesis, chemo-resistance and radio-resistance. These molecules are activated by a number of environmental and lifestyle-related factors, which together are thought to drive as much as 90% of all cancers.
- Stopping Chronic Inflammation - An Important Aspect of Cancer Treatment
- Link Between Chronic Inflammation and Cancer Confirmed